Production Operator - Soldering Salary: Dependent on Experience | Company: DVR Ltd
We are currently experienced Solderers to perform hand or automated soldering of PCBs to defined quality standards.
The right candidate will be able to demonstrate key attributes to enable them to fulfil this role. These include:
- Soldering of conventional components to IPC class 2 standard.
- Pre-form components
- Accurate marking & labelling of products
- Completion of production documentation to expected standards
Preference will be given to candidates who can demonstrate additional skill sets
- Soldering of conventional components to IPC class 3 standard
- Hand place and rework SMT components to IPC standards
- Recognise component identification, resistors, capacitors etc.
- Has the ability to rework conventional & SMT components
All candidates will have an understanding of general PCB manufacture & ESD control.
We will consider candidates with transferable skill sets & the desire to excel in this field. In this instance full training will be provided.
Our full time working hours are: 07:30 – 16:00 (Monday to Thursday) and 07:30Flexible / part time hours could be considered for the right candidate.