Stores Person Salary: From £18,532 per annum (£8.91 per hour) | Company: DVR Ltd
The stores person will work as part of a team to manage all incoming and outgoing goods through the business.
- Assist with goods receiving, safe storage and issuing of materials to end users
- Kitting of materials to jobs for use on the production floor using batch control and FIFO inventory management methods
- Operating Kanban system for high volume production
- General warehouse
Production Operator - Soldering Salary: Dependent on Experience | Company: DVR Ltd
We are currently experienced Solderers to perform hand or automated soldering of PCBs to defined quality standards.
The right candidate will be able to demonstrate key attributes to enable them to fulfil this role. These include:
- Soldering of conventional components to IPC class 2 standard.
- Pre-form components
- Accurate marking & labelling of products
Production Operator Salary: Starting from £18,532 per annum (£8.91 per hour) | Company: DVR Ltd
Due to continuing growth DVR is often seeking strong candidates to work in our Production area. There are a number skilled areas such as soldering, mechanical and surface mount and if you have experience in these areas it would be a definite advantage. However, we are also willing to train the right people.
The general requirements for a Production Operator, regardless of area, are as follows:
Quality Engineer Salary: Dependent on experience | Company: DVR Ltd
As Quality Engineer you will support the operation of the Quality Management System (QMS) ensuring DVR’s continued compliance with ISO 9001:2015. You will help to develop, implement and maintain strategies, policies and standards to ensure that materials, processes and finished products within the company consistently meet the quality standards necessary
Buyer and Assistant Buyer Salary: Dependent on experience | Company: DVR Ltd
DVR is seeking to expand its busy purchasing team and has two vacancies – a Senior Buyer role and a Junior Buyer role. Salary will be dependent on experience.
As part of a small team of buyers, these roles will be responsible for supporting the costing activities for new quotes in order to provide accurate information to be used for ordering in the future. There are two roles available, one more
Test Technician Salary: Up to £22,000 | Company: DVR Ltd
We are currently looking to recruit a Test Engineer to work in our Production Test area.
Responsibilities in the Test Area
- To operate automatic and manual test equipment in order to test PCB’s and assemblies to given specifications.
- Provide and record accurate information for test process monitors.
- Read and interpret all documentation relating to electronic testing of
Surface Mount Operator Salary: Dependent on experience | Company: DVR Ltd
This area of the business is constantly evolving using state of the art equipment as it becomes available. Ideally the successful candidate will have a solid track record in this area of the electronics manufacturing industry including, but not limited to:
- Placement machine and associated support equipment setup & operation.
- Knowledge of components & PCB acceptability criteria.
We will consider candidates