Surface Mount Operator Salary: Dependent on experience | Company: DVR Ltd
This area of the business is constantly evolving using state of the art equipment as it becomes available. Ideally the successful candidate will have a solid track record in this area of the electronics manufacturing industry including, but not limited to:
- Placement machine and associated support equipment setup & operation.
- Knowledge of components & PCB acceptability criteria.
We will consider candidates
Test Technician Salary: Dependent on experience | Company: DVR Ltd
We are currently looking to recruit a Test Engineer to work in our Production Test area.
Responsibilities in the Test Area
- To operate automatic and manual test equipment in order to test PCB’s and assemblies to given specifications.
- Provide and record accurate information for test process monitors.
- Read and interpret all documentation relating to electronic testing of PCB’s
Production Operator Salary: Dependent on experience | Company: DVR Ltd
Due to continuing growth DVR is often seeking strong candidates to work in our Production area. There are a number skilled areas such as soldering, mechanical and surface mount and if you have experience in these areas it would be a definite advantage. However, we are also willing to train the right people.
The general requirements for a Production Operator, regardless of area, are as follows:
Production Operator - Soldering Salary: Dependent on Experience | Company: DVR Ltd
We are currently experienced Solderers to perform hand or automated soldering of PCBs to defined quality standards.
The right candidate will be able to demonstrate key attributes to enable them to fulfil this role. These include:
- Soldering of conventional components to IPC class 2 standard.
- Pre-form components
- Accurate marking & labelling of products
1st Line Support Technician Salary: Dependent on Experience | Company: Meter Macs
Meter Macs is excited to announce that due to company growth, a position has become available within the technical team, supporting in house software and hardware. Meter Macs is a market leading solution provider specialised in monitoring and control for utilities within the Caravan Parks and Marinas industry.
This role is ideally suited to someone with an electronics/electric background or tele-communications, that has worked in testing/deploying/supporting similar systems.