Electronic production operatives. Salary will be dependent on experience.
Due to continued growth of DVR in 2016 we are actively looking for production operatives with experience to compliment the production team here at DVR. We would also be interested in anyone that do not have the experience in electronics specifically but do have the right attributes in another industry that could be applied to our production assembly processes. Training would be given to the right candidates. If you have any experience in the production processes indicated below please contact us by forwarding on you CV.
- Stores and stock control.
- Inspection and 2nd stage assembly of electronics.
- AOI operators/programmers.
- Surface mount assembly and in particular knowledge of MYDATA SM machines.
- Mechanical assembly and box build.
We would be keen to speak to anyone that have skills in hand soldering inspection and removal of electronic components that are conversant with IPC-A-610 or J-STD-001.