Test Technician Salary: Up to £22,000 | Company: DVR Ltd
We are currently looking to recruit a Test Engineer to work in our Production Test area.
Responsibilities in the Test Area
- To operate automatic and manual test equipment in order to test PCB’s and assemblies to given specifications.
- Provide and record accurate information for test process monitors.
- Read and interpret all documentation relating to electronic testing of PCB’s and assemblies, to assist in resolving specific problems.
- Awareness of Health and Safety issues relating to an electrical test environment.
- Proven background in fault finding to component level on a wide range of electronic products including analogue and digital circuitry.
- Ability to test assembled PCB’s to functional test specifications.
- Able to document and update test specifications and procedures if required.
- Ensure accurate records are maintained.
- Experience of using test equipment such as multimeter, oscilloscope, signal generator etc.
- Follow work instructions and quality procedures.
- Ability to read and analyse electronics schematic diagrams.
- Experience in the design and assembly of test jigs
- Experience with LABview (National Instruments)
Our working hours are 07:30-16:00 (Monday to Thursday) and 07:30-13:30 (Friday).