Quality Engineer Salary: Dependent on experience | Company: DVR Ltd
As Quality Engineer you will support the operation of the Quality Management System (QMS) ensuring DVR’s continued compliance with ISO 9001:2015. You will help to develop, implement and maintain strategies, policies and standards to ensure that materials, processes and finished products within the company consistently meet the quality standards necessary for complete customer satisfaction.
Qualifications, Skills and Education Requirements
- Degree level qualifications / experience in Engineering – electrical bias preferable
- 5+ years’ experience in Quality Assurance/Engineering
- Experience in working to ISO 9001 Framework
- Internal Auditing experience
- Experienced in utilising quality tools for improvement
- Analysis/Critical thinking/Problem-solving skills
- Communication/ Interpersonal / Organisational skills.
- Attention to detail
- Computer Literate (especially Microsoft Office)
- 8D Problem Solving
- NCR’s / Handling Customer Complaints
- Experience using Lean Manufacturing techniques such as Kaizen, 5S etc.
- Previous experience in Continuous improvement activities
- Supplier Development / Supplier Quality Engineering
- Health and Safety knowledge (Desirable but not essential)