Full Stack Software Developer
Full Stack Software Developer x2
Job Role Description
We are recruiting for 2x Full Stack Software Developers required to create a Website and Backend that will offer a complete automated solution to ordering prototype electronic boards. In addition, the role will provide the opportunity to develop real time factory management systems and production automation systems.
The successful candidates must have an excellent all-round knowledge of programming concepts and modern web development techniques. They must be able to communicate ideas and recommendations clearly to colleagues and clients, work towards time specific goals and manage own time and projects.
- Back End: NodeJS
- Excellent understanding of relational databases including MySQL
- Exposing Back-end Services to Front-End technologies via RESTful JSON APIs
- Strong debugging, troubleshooting, testing, and peer reviewing skills
- Experience developing with third party APIs
- Experience with version control software such as Git
- Familiarity with cloud hosting platforms, especially AWS.
- Familiarity with PostgreSQL and MsSQL
- Knowledge of the electronics manufacturing industry would be beneficial but not required.
- Full lifecycle development of web applications and backend server APIs
- Previous experience with Access Factory Master or other MRP software
- Training will be provided where needed, but candidates should also be keen to keep their own skills up to date. In return the latest development tools will be available.
- Remuneration is dependent on ability, experience, and qualifications. Between £30k to £35K is expected.
- On-site parking
- Company events
- Company pension
- Remote working is possible due to the current situation; however, this is normally an office-based role.