DVR have a vacancy for Stores Personnel TBA
Job Advert – Stores Person
DVR Ltd is a leading Subcontract Electronics Manufacturing Company servicing all sectors of the electronics market. With advanced technology systems and a committed, professional team we pride ourselves on giving a full ‘end-to-end’ solution that exceeds our clients’ expectations.
We are now looking for an additional team member to work as a Stores Person
Qualifications, Skills and Education Requirements
· A forklift licence would be an advantage but is not essential
· Attention to detail and the ability to accurately complete documentation and records
· Good team working skills
· A flexible approach in the workplace with a background in working in a stores/warehouse environment and / or a manufacturing company.
· Awareness of good customer service skills would be an advantage, together with effective communication
· Some experience of working in a manufacturing environment is an advantage.
· ESD and MSL awareness and understanding is an advantage.
The successful candidate will be part of a small team of 4 who work together to provide a full time and complete Stores cover to the business. This is a full-time role.
Working hours are 40 hours per week made up as follows: 7.30am – 4.00pm (Monday to Thursday) and 7.30am – 1.30pm (Friday)
To apply please submit your CV by email to Laura Shattock at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01268 530032 for further information.