DVR have a vacancy for SMT Operator TBA
Job Vacancy – SMT Operator
DVR is looking to recruit an additional SMT (Surface Mount Technology) Operator.
The role of SMT Operator requires flexibility, a high level of concentration, attention to detail and adherence to health and safety and quality standards.
Key responsibilities include:
· Support to the running of 3 x MYDATA placement lines, 1 x standalone lines with a MY12 machine, s x Synergy lines MY-100DX / MY200 SX and MY200DX.
· Ability to understand and interpret job packs / lists / Bill of Materials
Qualifications, Skills and Education Requirements
· At least 1 year’s experience of running SMT machines, screen printing, reflow ovens
· Knowledge of electronic components and PCB layouts
· Computer literate
· Knowledge of programming XY data would be desirable
· An IPC qualification is desirable but not essential
This is a full-time role. Working hours are 40 hours per week made up as follows:
7.30am – 4.00pm (Monday to Thursday)
7.30am – 1.30pm (Friday)
To apply please submit your CV by email to Laura Shattock at email@example.com or call 01268 530032 for further information.